drank Spicy Chai Latte by Trader Joe's

This is surprisingly good for a powdered/instant mix! I am always pleasantly surprised when I have some. Too bad it’s not a little bit lower-calorie, but don’t I always say that when it comes to chai?!

Cofftea

This makes me think of my best friend! I’ve only had it once, and it was a gift from her. The best instant chai w/ dairy I’ve had. Pacific is a close second which is good since I live nowhere near a TJ’s. Doesn’t hold a candle to Tipu’s (which does not contain dairy) though.

Alannah

My sister (who sent it to me, since we don’t have TJs in Colorado) told me last night that they changed this blend and it’s not as good now! I’m taking my time finishing what I have, but now I’ll REALLY enjoy each cup knowing that it won’t be as good when I get a replacement canister!

I generally steer clear of these instant blends, because they’re way too tempting to have around the house and I don’t need the extra calories, so I don’t have many other powdered kinds to compare it to. The last one I had before this one was finished off many years ago!

Comments

Cofftea

Alannah