Slowly making my way through the last few bags of this blend… I wasn’t able to find it again in stores (I had a futile hope that it might reappear for the holidays), so I assume when it’s gone it’s gone! I drink it sparingly but there are only about 5 bags left! It’s sad that Celestial Seasonings has a blend that I like enough to repurchase (rare for me—I generally don’t love their teas), and it won’t be around for me to do so.

Meghann M

This sounds tasty, maybe it will come back for Valentine’s Day?

Alannah

I don’t think so, since it says discontinued. The seasonal teas (like the holiday line) still show up on the site all year, as far as I know. I’ll definitely keep an eye out for it but I’ve kind of lost hope that I’ll be able to buy more!

Comments

Meghann M

This sounds tasty, maybe it will come back for Valentine’s Day?

Alannah