Backlogging from last night… I didn’t get any raspberry from this (that I recall), and overall I didn’t love it. In general, I don’t seem to be a big fan of white teas. Maybe the subtlety is lost on me or I just haven’t developed the right palate for it. I’ve only tried a few but none of them have been blends I wanted to drink repeatedly. I’ll try again before I rate this but I’m not much of a fan at this point.

Tabby

I feel the same way about white teas. I really want to like them, but I’m so used to black teas that they taste like nothing to me.

Alannah

It’s good to know there’s someone else out there!