I bought this a while back and finally got around to trying it. I made it with almond milk and heated it on the stove. I really wasn’t sure how I’d feel about the white chocolate, and I think I agree with the previous reviewer that it was unnecessary, but I kind of enjoyed it as something different than my usual chai. When I was sipping it, it first tasted like regular chai but then the chocolate taste would sneak in through the back door and surprise me. Interesting blend for sure! I’m not sure I would repurchase it but I’m definitely glad I tried it.