drank Holiday Tea by Harney & Sons

I have this in the bagged version (not sure I said that in my last review), and as I’ve stated before it’s normally not my favourite blend. For some reason today, it tastes more smooth than usual. I did steep it for a fairly short time so maybe that helps take it down a notch. It’s actually pretty pleasant for my very chilly am first cup of the day. I think it’s the smoky clove note that usually stands out much more, but it’s not too bad today with the shorter brew time.