drank Spiced Chai by Big Train

Tried this powdered mix for the first time today. It got my expectations up a bit since it was called “spiced” chai, but there were really no spices to speak of. Just a pretty standard overly-sweet, slightly creamy powdered chai. Not bad for a “just add water” mix, but I have definitely had better. The Big Train site says this chai is award-winning, but honestly the Trader Joe’s mix (the old formula that they don’t make any more) is way better. Still, I was impressed by the nutritional info… most mixes are higher-calorie or higher in sugar.