I brought some of this to work today since it needs to be used up within 3 weeks of opening the concentrate… it’s definitely not as good microwaved as it is when it’s heated slowly on the stovetop. It was a bit heavy for me first thing in the morning (the chocolate did it in as far as that goes). That’s why I usually don’t buy concentrates—I can’t use them up in time and they don’t taste as good when hastily made in the work microwave! I would love it if this came in a smaller container or if I could split it with someone! Still, it was a nice treat for a Thursday.