drank Bhakti Chai by Bhakti Chai

It makes me sad that I’m still the only one on here who has tried this (unless some of y’all are drinking it and just haven’t reviewed it yet—?)! It’s so full of awesome spicy chai goodness, I just want to spread the love! I had it again this past weekend at my favourite local restaurant (The Walnut Cafe in Boulder, Colorado)… every time I eat there, I tell myself, “okay, you don’t need a chai—don’t order the chai!” but then I do. Every time. I just can’t help it! I haven’t yet let myself buy the concentrate to keep at home because A) it’s pricy and B) the last thing I need is complete access to chai any time of day or night. I’ll gain 25 pounds in no time! ;)