Had this again today and I forgot how old it is. Got a slightly cedar-ish note from it and then read my previous review and had to laugh because I said there was something “woody” in it. I think this is going in the trash along with the other 2 blends it came with.

Atacdad

I’ve toyed with ordering their teas, but have been put off by their only have fruit teas…I think this review will put the nail in their coffin, for me. I wonder why they don’t offer plain tea…and that makes me suspicious. I do order the coffee from their sister coffee business (Gold Lion Kona blend for the win!).

Comments

Atacdad

Broomfield, Colorado