drank Coconight by Remedy Teas

This is another new-to-me-blend from my recent trip to Seattle, and for some reason I decided to only buy an ounce of it. I was trying to restrain myself a bit, but after tasting it I think I should’ve gone with 2 oz.

I feel like I’m fairly predictable when it comes to coconut (especially in tea)… I love it. This is a really smooth, unsweet black blend with lovely cornflowers and an obvious coconut note. It’s really nicely balanced, though, so there’s not too much coconut (ah ha ha, as if there is such a thing) overpowering the whole blend. I steeped it a minute longer than I meant to, and it didn’t even start to get bitter. Next time I will definitely steep it closer to 3 minutes (in a small teacup) because I think it would be really great when brewed a bit more delicately.

Lovely!