drank Tazo Chai Tea Latte by Tazo

I haven’t been having this every Friday like usual since I’m trying to watch my calories a bit better lately (and save money). I also wish I liked Caribou Coffee’s chai latte better (because honestly, I’d rather give them my money vs. Starbucks), but I don’t. Today’s Tazo chai latte tasted pretty phenomenal, I have to say. Absence does make the heart grow fonder in this case!

Cofftea

Use tea bags instead of the syrup- much better flavor (IMO at least… I haven’t met anyone yet that thought differently). :)

Alannah

I don’t like to get bags because then I have to stand there for 5 min. while it brews so I can take the bags out (otherwise if I leave them in on my drive to work, it’s way too bitter by the time I get there).

Cofftea

Set a timer and throw them in the garbage bag in your car when it goes off.

Alannah

I don’t have anywhere to stop to pull them out on the way to work. Believe me, I’ve tried it and it doesn’t work out!

Comments

Cofftea

Cofftea

Set a timer and throw them in the garbage bag in your car when it goes off.

Broomfield, Colorado