drank Roasted La Creme by Remedy Teas

Had this yesterday, and it was really lovely. It wasn’t the usual green tea blend, that’s for sure. I could see the little white chocolate bits in the tea, and there were quite a few of them, but it just added to the flavour of the blend and didn’t really stand out/distract like I usually feel regular chocolate does in a tea blend. I didn’t get any marshmallow notes from it, per se, but overall the vanilla/white chocolate just smoothed out the green tea flavour and it was a nicely balanced, slightly sweet cup of tea. Glad I got a couple of ounces of this! I am not normally a huge green tea fan so I wasn’t sure what to expect.