Can’t shake this really nasty sore throat so I’m still trying to drink soothing teas at work (they’re not really helping!)… I had one lone bag of this that I think was a leftover from a hotel stay or something. Mint isn’t really my thing in tea, unless it’s pretty well-blended with something else and there’s just a hint of it. Needless to say, this blend isn’t for me. Straight up mint in a teabag. The overly smooth mouthfeel kind of gives me the heebie-jeebies for some reason so it’s been an interesting cuppa. Something about it is kind of medicinal, and it smells lovely but otherwise it’s really not something I’m enjoying.