drank Tazo Chai Tea Latte by Tazo

I haven’t been letting myself get chai every Friday because I’m trying to save some money (and calories) lately, but I gave in today. Not surprisingly, the one I got today tastes pretty amazing since it’s been a few weeks since I had one! Happy Friday!

Cofftea

I’ve grown to need my daily chai… or at least my stomach thinks so. I’m really grateful to have a chai I can make at home that’s even better than at a coffee/tea shop (unlike espresso drinks- haven’t gotten the hang of them yet). And it’s even sold where my cousin goes to college so she can bring me some when she comes home on the weekends. :)

Alannah

To be honest, Bhakti is my chai of choice when it’s available! I finally bought some of the concentrate for home and it’s just as good as when I get it at my favourite restaurants. Super spicy and wonderful—I love it! I can’t “afford” (calorie-wise) to drink it every day but I budget it in here & there.

Cofftea

Yeah, I wish I could get Tipu’s when I go out. But, I’m very fortunate that it’s fat and calorie free (except for the stuff I add to it)… This way my budget and stomach can handle daily consumption. :)

Comments

Cofftea

Alannah