drank Bhakti Chai by Bhakti Chai

Finally bought some concentrate to keep at home, and I have to say I’m so addicted to this! I mix almost 3/4 chai with maybe 1/2 soy milk and have it chilled with ice. AMAZING. I am dying to try it as an ice cream float with Bhakti Chai Ice Cream sometime in the future too.

I also just bought one of the brand new pre-blended ready to drink cold bottled blends (mixed with soy milk) but haven’t had it yet. I got the “slightly sweetened” kind, which I’ve never had before so I’m anxious to see how it tastes too!