drank Foxtrot by Adagio Teas

I got this as my free sample and honestly, I was blown away. This is quickly becoming one of my favorite teas. I love how there are three distinct notes in this tea. Upon taking a sip, you are immediately hit with the taste of chamomile that relaxes you and then fades into the mint that stimulates your taste buds allowing you to fully enjoy the lovely notes of the vanilla rooibos that follows. Awesome tea, the smell is about as enchanting as the taste. Highly recommend.

Flavors: Mint, Peppermint, Vanilla

Boiling 8 min or more 3 tsp 18 OZ / 532 ML

Tea is a new hobby of mine. The crazy amount of available teas is amazing and I’m just now wetting my toes. One of my favorite parts about teas is sharing it with my friends and family.. It is the best when you finally discover a tea that a “tea hater” loves. For me, tea is a bit of happiness in a mug and I’m always willing to explore.

Besides tea, I’m a scientist who adores long hikes in the mountains, dancing around the house listening to the Beatles (and other wonderful bands), and playing with my dog. Life is a beautiful thing that deserves to be explored and cherished.

I will try any tea at least once and my palate is continually changing as I delve deeper in the tea world, but these are my current preferences:
-Interesting flavors (root beer float, ice cream cake, etc.)

And I would love to try a purple tea… :]