Herbal Traveling Tea Box

This is the last Adagio tea in my line-up. After taking a sniff, oh gosh, almost had to put it back. Not only is it is medicinal smelling but it smells exactly like the medicine that made me oh so sick when I snapped my wrist across the growth plate. But had to give it a chance, after all, it worked out for the lemon cloud tea.

As with the vanilla rooibos, it was just okay. The liquid has a gorgeous orange color, but the flavor wasn’t there for me.

Boiling 5 min, 30 sec 2 g 4 OZ / 118 ML

Tea is a new hobby of mine. The crazy amount of available teas is amazing and I’m just now wetting my toes. One of my favorite parts about teas is sharing it with my friends and family.. It is the best when you finally discover a tea that a “tea hater” loves. For me, tea is a bit of happiness in a mug and I’m always willing to explore.

Besides tea, I’m a scientist who adores long hikes in the mountains, dancing around the house listening to the Beatles (and other wonderful bands), and playing with my dog. Life is a beautiful thing that deserves to be explored and cherished.

I will try any tea at least once and my palate is continually changing as I delve deeper in the tea world, but these are my current preferences:
-Interesting flavors (root beer float, ice cream cake, etc.)

And I would love to try a purple tea… :]