I love the smell of this tea. It smells so good.

However after brewing it it was so bitter…I think it’s a common issue with the Republic teas with me. Their black teas can easily get borderline bitter if your not careful. So I did another steep for less time…took the edge off the bitter, but the fruit just doesn’t come through with this one for me. It smells so much better than it sips sad to say.

Tried it on ice. Better but I think this really requires some sweetener if your going to get past the black and sage to get the fruit to stand out more. Otherwise it’s a little overpowered. Would have been lovely if the Blackberry was just a little more pronounced.

I’m a cookie and dessert blogger from Texas….but I’ve been transplanted to Joplin MO…so here I am. I love tea…always have…but since my husband and I cut out our nightly glass of wine the tea obsession has begun. Now I can’t get enough tea! I’m so glad I found this community. I learn a lot and it’s really fun.

Joplin, MO