drank Chocolate Chai by Octavia Tea

This chai is very good! I prefer to drink this one with a bit of sweetener and a a touch of cream. The flavors are balanced well, though there are times I wish I tasted a little bit more spice. This one is one of my favorites.

Hello there! I’m Allie and I am no longer a Psychology undergraduate student! At this stage, I am trying to find a job and prep for the ever so fun process of applying to graduate programs. Wish me luck!

When I originally joined Steepster, I was trying to kick my coffee habit. This brought me into a love of tea. Even though I now drink both in moderation, I seem to go through coffee and tea phases. While I love coffee, tea is almost more fun. There are so many different kinds and blends to choose from! I tend to gravitate toward sweet and dessert-type teas, due to eliminating all sugar and grain from my diet nearly four years ago. I enjoy all types of tea though! The only types that tend to be hit or miss are green and pu-erh blends thus far. Otherwise I am still open to trying nearly anything!

Michigan, United States