drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA

WOW! This tea was everything I hoped for! The initial smell is sweet pumpkin pie and the taste is the same. I stepped for six minutes and added cream and sweetener. This is literally pumpkin pie in a glass! I only wish it was cooler outside so it would have the full effect, but I would drink this any time of year!

Hello there! I’m Allie and I am no longer a Psychology undergraduate student! At this stage, I am trying to find a job and prep for the ever so fun process of applying to graduate programs. Wish me luck!

When I originally joined Steepster, I was trying to kick my coffee habit. This brought me into a love of tea. Even though I now drink both in moderation, I seem to go through coffee and tea phases. While I love coffee, tea is almost more fun. There are so many different kinds and blends to choose from! I tend to gravitate toward sweet and dessert-type teas, due to eliminating all sugar and grain from my diet nearly four years ago. I enjoy all types of tea though! The only types that tend to be hit or miss are green and pu-erh blends thus far. Otherwise I am still open to trying nearly anything!

Michigan, United States