drank Salted Caramel by DAVIDsTEA

Thank you elizabeth229 for the trade! I’ve been wanting to try Salted Caramel for a while, so I was excited when I finally received this in the mail. The smell was sweet when I opened the package, but nothing special. The taste is much better than the scent of the dry leaves. The black base is pretty mellow and the caramel really stands out. I am missing the salt though. I think if there was a touch more salt in this tea, it would be even better. I finished the cup pretty quickly though, so that is good thing. I think this one is a keeper!

Hello there! I’m Allie and I am no longer a Psychology undergraduate student! At this stage, I am trying to find a job and prep for the ever so fun process of applying to graduate programs. Wish me luck!

When I originally joined Steepster, I was trying to kick my coffee habit. This brought me into a love of tea. Even though I now drink both in moderation, I seem to go through coffee and tea phases. While I love coffee, tea is almost more fun. There are so many different kinds and blends to choose from! I tend to gravitate toward sweet and dessert-type teas, due to eliminating all sugar and grain from my diet nearly four years ago. I enjoy all types of tea though! The only types that tend to be hit or miss are green and pu-erh blends thus far. Otherwise I am still open to trying nearly anything!

Michigan, United States