I finally got around to this tea due to a pending swap! Thank you Cavocorax for the tea! While this tea has bananas in it, I guess I’m just not in the mood for it at the moment. It is good though! The dry smell is nearly pure banana. It brewed up pretty strong, which is always nice. Taste wise there is a hint of chocolate and a lot of banana. I added a touch of cream and sweetener in order to enhance the tea a bit. I really like it, but I need to make it again when I’m in the mood for it. I’ll have to update this one at a later date.

Hello there! I’m Allie and I am no longer a Psychology undergraduate student! At this stage, I am trying to find a job and prep for the ever so fun process of applying to graduate programs. Wish me luck!

When I originally joined Steepster, I was trying to kick my coffee habit. This brought me into a love of tea. Even though I now drink both in moderation, I seem to go through coffee and tea phases. While I love coffee, tea is almost more fun. There are so many different kinds and blends to choose from! I tend to gravitate toward sweet and dessert-type teas, due to eliminating all sugar and grain from my diet nearly four years ago. I enjoy all types of tea though! The only types that tend to be hit or miss are green and pu-erh blends thus far. Otherwise I am still open to trying nearly anything!

Michigan, United States