drank Ice Cherry Black by TranquiliTea

This tea is absolutely fabulous! It is a black/green blend and the scent is cherry, but not like cherry syrup. I made this iced and it was really refreshing! I could not detect a black base to the tea though. The flavor was almost that of a good cherry juice! I felt like I shouldn’t have been drinking it, because of the sweetness, but it’s not loaded with sugar. At least this will take care of my cravings for Traverse City cherries until I have the opportunity to go up north this summer! :-)

Hello there! I’m Allie and I am no longer a Psychology undergraduate student! At this stage, I am trying to find a job and prep for the ever so fun process of applying to graduate programs. Wish me luck!

When I originally joined Steepster, I was trying to kick my coffee habit. This brought me into a love of tea. Even though I now drink both in moderation, I seem to go through coffee and tea phases. While I love coffee, tea is almost more fun. There are so many different kinds and blends to choose from! I tend to gravitate toward sweet and dessert-type teas, due to eliminating all sugar and grain from my diet nearly four years ago. I enjoy all types of tea though! The only types that tend to be hit or miss are green and pu-erh blends thus far. Otherwise I am still open to trying nearly anything!

Michigan, United States