I’m trying my best to keep focused on school work and studying, but I still have little motivation at this point. Random rant: I have been writing APA style papers for a couple of years now and apparently my writing skills are sub-par for this particular professor. Every paper I have written for that class is marked down one point over tiny details that none of my professors in higher level courses ever marked me down for. I may have a heart attack if I get full points on one paper! Ah well, onto the tea!

I’ve had this tea in my cupboard for a while, but finally got around to trying it. The dry smell is so good! It’s spicy from the clove and has a lot of citrus notes. Kind of reminds me of an orange clove pomander! I used one teaspoon, which was plenty for this cup.

I seem to be in the minority, because I actually like this tea. That said, I think it could be improved upon. It is rather tart from the cranberries and hibiscus, but the clove is nicely lingering in the background. I am drinking this with sweetener, which helps cut down on the tartness. I wish the orange was more present, but is overpowered by the tartness. It’s not an everyday tea, but it will be nice when it’s colder outside. I think I need to play around with this more.

Ah well, back to the grindstone I go. I cannot wait for graduation! :-)

Hello there! I’m Allie and I am no longer a Psychology undergraduate student! At this stage, I am trying to find a job and prep for the ever so fun process of applying to graduate programs. Wish me luck!

When I originally joined Steepster, I was trying to kick my coffee habit. This brought me into a love of tea. Even though I now drink both in moderation, I seem to go through coffee and tea phases. While I love coffee, tea is almost more fun. There are so many different kinds and blends to choose from! I tend to gravitate toward sweet and dessert-type teas, due to eliminating all sugar and grain from my diet nearly four years ago. I enjoy all types of tea though! The only types that tend to be hit or miss are green and pu-erh blends thus far. Otherwise I am still open to trying nearly anything!

Michigan, United States