drank PBJ Rooibos by 52teas

Sick today, trying to soothe a sore throat. This actually hit the spot quite nicely. I raised the water temp a bit and steeped a little longer, knowing that this is a rather light blend. I was pleasantly surprised. Even with my numbed senses I could taste the peanut butter quite distinctly, and it was the soother that I had hoped for. And perhaps it raised my spirits a little too. :)

Cofftea

I’m not a red rooibos fan, but I want to try my own version sometime. I even have a plan of attack: 2tsp black tea steeped in a cup of water and 2tsp each raspberry jelly and peanut butter chips stirred into the milk while simmering then added to the concentrated tea. I might even add dark and white chocolate chips too. :)

Comments

Cofftea

Oh tea, how I love thee, shall I count the ways? “I love you in the morning and in the afternoon, I love you in the evening and underneath the moon…”

Wichita, KS