drank Passion by Tazo

Water: 20 ounces hot spigot from Starbucks store
Steep Time: a little over 15+ minutes, walking time from store
Served: Hot

Tasting Notes:
Smell: hibiscus, citrus, sweet fruity berry?
Flavor: tart-lemon, fruity hibiscus, floral-a wonderful blend of summer garden
Body: Full
Aftertaste: tangy, tart, sweet
Liquor: deep dark reddish purple

I adore and inhaled this tea, please note i also love eating hibiscus flowers.

8 min or more
fcmonroe

Always good to know another hibiscus lover! It’s one of my favorite flavors for an herbal tea.

Gingko (manager of Life in Teacup)

This makes me want to get some hibiscus tea too! I’ve never had hibiscus tea, but I love eating hibiscus flower. I used to get hibiscus flower snacks from Trader Joe, but they no longer have it. Any suggestions where else I can get the preserved hibiscus flowers?

Comments

fcmonroe

Gingko (manager of Life in Teacup)

I love caffeine! I prefer tea to coffee. I prefer my flavors to be in your face, not subtle. I plan to use this blog to keep track of the teas I have tried.

I get my daily dose of caffeine from Starbucks (Grande soy no water chai latte).

~~~~~~~~*~
0-25=Bleh! not again if it were free
25-50=Acceptable, if it were free or there were limited other tea options
50-75=I might purchase this tea from time to time, or select it while out
75-100=A staple in our cupboard from now on, I will purchase and keep purchasing

Blacksburg, Virginia