Steep Information:
Tool: Zarafina Green-Loose-Medium
Served: Hot

Tasting Notes:
Dry Leaf Smell: cinnamon imperials candy
Steeped Tea Smell: sweet cinnamon, sweet sugary cinnamon, a slight bit lighter than the leaf smell
Flavor: cinnamon, sweet, sweet cinnamon candy, where is the green tea?
Body: Medium
Aftertaste: cinnamon bark-woody
Liquor: very clear light yellow-green

Gift from SoccerMom (YEA) in order to help me see which is the most similar to cinnamon imperials as part of my quest to take over the world…or something similar

I have had the bagged H&S black cinnamon spice at one or two restaurants before, but this was before Steepster and my desire to try all the teas and find which I like best (IMO you can’t find the best because everyone has different tastes).

Anyway the tea was delicious, I love it dearly, deliciously sweet even without sweetener.

Post-Steep Additives: none

Resteep: (2 zarafina cups green-medium-strong) weak, cinnamon but weak, sadness.

images: http://amazonv.blogspot.com/2010/03/harney-and-sons-loose-leaf-green-tea.html

I love caffeine! I prefer tea to coffee. I prefer my flavors to be in your face, not subtle. I plan to use this blog to keep track of the teas I have tried.

I get my daily dose of caffeine from Starbucks (Grande soy no water chai latte).

~~~~~~~~*~
0-25=Bleh! not again if it were free
25-50=Acceptable, if it were free or there were limited other tea options
50-75=I might purchase this tea from time to time, or select it while out
75-100=A staple in our cupboard from now on, I will purchase and keep purchasing

Blacksburg, Virginia