drank Japanese Wild Cherry by Teavana

hot spigot water
8-12 ounce ceramic mug
2 minutes
1 stick honey
mild, sweet, slightly grassy/vegetal, hints of cherry

I do not love you tea, I wanted to love you so much

if you like smooth green teas that aren’t very vegetal with subtle flavors this is for you

~lauren.

Sorry about your tea, but today, the names of all the teas are catching my eyes – JacquelineM drank Green Snail Spring, Kristin drank China Hairy Crab Oolong, and your tea, Japanese Wild Cherry conjures up visions of Washington, DC – all those lovely cherry trees in bloom during spring by the water!

AmazonV

I know, it sounds so spring pretty pink lovely :) we’re all glad to see the sun apparently?

Kristin

The name does make it sound like it would be spectacular.

~lauren.

YES YES YES vote YES for sun & spring – even I who like the rain and cozying up with a good book and a great cup of tea – am tired of the dreary days leading up this year’s spring!

Comments

~lauren.

AmazonV

Kristin

The name does make it sound like it would be spectacular.

~lauren.

I love caffeine! I prefer tea to coffee. I prefer my flavors to be in your face, not subtle. I plan to use this blog to keep track of the teas I have tried.

I get my daily dose of caffeine from Starbucks (Grande soy no water chai latte).

~~~~~~~~*~
0-25=Bleh! not again if it were free
25-50=Acceptable, if it were free or there were limited other tea options
50-75=I might purchase this tea from time to time, or select it while out
75-100=A staple in our cupboard from now on, I will purchase and keep purchasing

Blacksburg, Virginia