Steep Information:
Amount: 1 tsp (recommended 1.5 tsp per 8 ounces)
Additives: none

Flavor: earl grey
Body: Medium
Aftertaste: none
Liquor: translucent medium brown

I should have added a bit more leaf, but I was too excited and didn’t read the directions before I began.

It came out as a very decent earl grey, nothing too different from the normal (creamy or otherwise) I could detect. It was a bit on the mild side and I wonder if using strong instead of medium would have served the tea better?

It was only a sample, and I split my samples with my mom, so no fiddling with this one for me. There are plenty more earl greys that are more unique and I would prefer for me to worry about revising the preparation of this one.

Post-Steep Additives: none

Resteep: Zarafina black-loose-medium
Weak but serviceable cup of tea

images: http://amazonv.blogspot.com/2010/04/thenecessiteas-loose-leaf-black-tea.html

I love caffeine! I prefer tea to coffee. I prefer my flavors to be in your face, not subtle. I plan to use this blog to keep track of the teas I have tried.

I get my daily dose of caffeine from Starbucks (Grande soy no water chai latte).

~~~~~~~~*~
0-25=Bleh! not again if it were free
25-50=Acceptable, if it were free or there were limited other tea options
50-75=I might purchase this tea from time to time, or select it while out
75-100=A staple in our cupboard from now on, I will purchase and keep purchasing

Blacksburg, Virginia