Steep Information:

Tasting Notes:
Dry Leaf Smell: sweet, floral, berry
Steeped Tea Smell: sweet, berry
Flavor: hibiscus! sweet, tart
MilitiaJim: natural sweet tarts candy
Body: Full
Aftertaste: sweet and tart
Liquor: deep dark red

We stopped in Wegman’s grocery store on our quest for just born jellybeans (couldn’t find them, ended up buying a case online). While there we went to the tea isle and these were on sale! 6.99 a piece. MilitiaJim (reasonably) limited me to only one. Since I had already tried one of them, and had a sample of one other I went for this one.

And apparently I missed my mouth and am wearing some, on my white shirt, I do not think these spots are going to come out.

Post-Steep Additives: none

Today we have made; 1 travel mug w/2 bags, 2 mugs w/2 bags each, 1 large pitcher w/16 bags+8 cups hot water+some ice

I think this is excellent, Although I enjoy the added flavor (pineapple lychee) more, this might be an excellent additive/mixer tea.

images: http://amazonv.blogspot.com/2010/04/republic-of-tea-company-teabag-herbal.html

~lauren.

WOW – that’s some color (last photo on images:blog)!

AmazonV

it is BRIGHT red, like i can’t even believe it’s real natural color

Comments

~lauren.

WOW – that’s some color (last photo on images:blog)!

AmazonV

it is BRIGHT red, like i can’t even believe it’s real natural color

I am The Devotea USA. I love caffeine! I prefer tea to coffee. I prefer my flavors to be in your face, not subtle. I plan to use this blog to keep track of the teas I have tried.

I get my daily dose of caffeine from Starbucks (Grande soy no water chai latte).

~~~~~~~~*~
0-25=Bleh! not again if it were free
25-50=Acceptable, if it were free or there were limited other tea options
50-75=I might purchase this tea from time to time, or select it while out
75-100=A staple in our cupboard from now on, I will purchase and keep purchasing

Blacksburg, Virginia