Update on The Republic of Tea Company Teabag Herbal Tea ‘Natural Hibiscus’

Iced tea made in a large pitcher with 16 teabags, 8 cups hot water (filtered, boiling), and some ice.

A bit tart, so i added a splash of lemon juice and sugar free raspberry torani syrup

Delicious; sweet, hibiscus, tart, citrus, then raspberry sweet

Next time it could bear for some more water though, or less bags, and perhaps honey while it’s hot.

Cofftea

“A bit tart, so i added a splash of lemon juice” now that’s an oxymoron:)

AmazonV

well, it needs to decide, i am TART or i am not…it was kinda being all wishy washy at me, silly tea

Janefan

sounds yummy! I have some Pina Colada Honeybush chillin’ in the fridge that I plan to try tomorrow. And then I’m bustin’ open the Pomegranate Honeybush to compare (both 52teas). Hooray for iced tea weather!

AmazonV

ooo Janefan I can’t wait to see the comparison :)

Comments

Cofftea

“A bit tart, so i added a splash of lemon juice” now that’s an oxymoron:)

Janefan

AmazonV

ooo Janefan I can’t wait to see the comparison :)

I love caffeine! I prefer tea to coffee. I prefer my flavors to be in your face, not subtle. I plan to use this blog to keep track of the teas I have tried.

I get my daily dose of caffeine from Starbucks (Grande soy no water chai latte).

~~~~~~~~*~
0-25=Bleh! not again if it were free
25-50=Acceptable, if it were free or there were limited other tea options
50-75=I might purchase this tea from time to time, or select it while out
75-100=A staple in our cupboard from now on, I will purchase and keep purchasing

Blacksburg, Virginia