Typing this on my work iPad so you’ll have to check my blog later for full detail and pictures

1 teabag
6 ounces filtered boiling water
5 minutes

Dry leaf smell – berry tart lime
Tea smell – tart, berry, lime, sweet
Tea – tart berry (hibiscus) lime
Full body
After taste is sweet

Good enough I’ll enjoy the rest, but it seems like it would be better as not a tea, perhaps a pie or jello?

Served hot

Thanks for the sample Meghann M

Erin

Oooh, iPad! Nice!

i am not loving it so far, it’s kinda meh

Meghann M

Your work got iPads? I’m kinda jealous. I only want one for the kindle/ibook store and tv streaming use of it. Tempted to just get a kindle.

Meghann M

It could work as a jello-key lime hibiscus jello shots? J/k. I like the pineapple way better, but this is alright for hibiscus tea.

AmazonV

the pineapple is amazing! we got 1pad for all of us to share, i just grabbed it first
the ebook reader on it so far doesn’t impress me – i ordered a personal sony reader so we’ll see how that goes (i know people with nooks and kindles as well)
youtube does come through well….but overall it just isn’t worth the $$$ (so far)

we were toying with the idea of adding coconut rum

Meghann M

The nook looked nice as well, I like that the Nook and iPad are color screens. Although, I don’t know why I’d need a color screen when reading a book, but it’s a nice option. I just need to find out if the kindle/nook/sony version are usable in the dark (are they backlit)? Because I don’t have a light by my bed, and it would be handy on a plane or in the car without having to turn on a light.

AmazonV

nook has a color panel but is not all color, ipad is the only backlit one the kindle and sony reader and nook and kobo are e-ink and not backlit but are readable in full sun

Meghann M

thanks for the info. I think I find myself in dark situations more than full sun. Made me curious when I saw a kindle light accessory attachment thing.

Comments

Erin

Oooh, iPad! Nice!

i am not loving it so far, it’s kinda meh

we were toying with the idea of adding coconut rum

Meghann M

I love caffeine! I prefer tea to coffee. I prefer my flavors to be in your face, not subtle. I plan to use this blog to keep track of the teas I have tried.

I get my daily dose of caffeine from Starbucks (Grande soy no water chai latte).

~~~~~~~~*~
0-25=Bleh! not again if it were free
25-50=Acceptable, if it were free or there were limited other tea options
50-75=I might purchase this tea from time to time, or select it while out
75-100=A staple in our cupboard from now on, I will purchase and keep purchasing

Blacksburg, Virginia