last cup of this, de-cupboarding
sugar and non-dairy creamer
plain black tea, astringent and a touch bitter
nothing special but not bad

Cofftea

It’s national Best Friend Day and my best friend is Russian!:) (Well technically Estonian, but that was also part of the Soviet Union and her family speaks Russian). Gonna get my fill of piroshkis this weekend!:)

AmazonV

best friend day? there is a holiday for everything

Cofftea

lol yep- that’s why I laugh at National Hot and Iced Tea Months… It’s like “isn’t that EVERY month?!” lol. Winne the Pooh is the World Ambassador of Friendship.

Comments

Cofftea

AmazonV

best friend day? there is a holiday for everything

Cofftea

I am The Devotea USA. I love caffeine! I prefer tea to coffee. I prefer my flavors to be in your face, not subtle. I plan to use this blog to keep track of the teas I have tried.

I get my daily dose of caffeine from Starbucks (Grande soy no water chai latte).

~~~~~~~~*~
0-25=Bleh! not again if it were free
25-50=Acceptable, if it were free or there were limited other tea options
50-75=I might purchase this tea from time to time, or select it while out
75-100=A staple in our cupboard from now on, I will purchase and keep purchasing

Blacksburg, Virginia