drank Hibiscus Apple by Argo Tea

tried iced: a little better, but not much

yea total :(

TeaParT

You see both these flavors added to teas frequently. Maybe they should stick to complementing a tea. It might be time to do some blending. You could try throwing in some black tea like a strong English Breakfast next time.

AmazonV

I’ve had some tart apple tisanes that have worked, but i think you need to be careful of how much hibiscus to lemon to apple you do – great point thugh, i wonder if a honeybush could have saved it

Comments

AmazonV

yea total :(

TeaParT

AmazonV

I am The Devotea USA. I love caffeine! I prefer tea to coffee. I prefer my flavors to be in your face, not subtle. I plan to use this blog to keep track of the teas I have tried.

I get my daily dose of caffeine from Starbucks (Grande soy no water chai latte).

~~~~~~~~*~
0-25=Bleh! not again if it were free
25-50=Acceptable, if it were free or there were limited other tea options
50-75=I might purchase this tea from time to time, or select it while out
75-100=A staple in our cupboard from now on, I will purchase and keep purchasing

Blacksburg, Virginia