Steep Information:
Amount: 3 tsp
Water: 12 ounces hot spigot water
Tool: kati loose tea system
Steep Time: a lot over 5 minutes, I lost track of time
Served: Hot

Tasting Notes:
Dry Leaf Smell: chocolaty, sweet, woody
Steeped Tea Smell: coffee, caramel, chocolate
Flavor: sweet, rooibos, hints of caramel, hints of coffee
Body: Medium
Aftertaste: coffee
Liquor: dark opaque red-brown

I won these teas in a contest that was run by Dan on Steepster that was great fun, and got me tea prizes! Dan will be running the contest monthly, so keep an eye out!

I find the labels on the tea samples to be perfect, they include the company name, tea name, tea type, and steeping directions.

I am playing a game with the samples, based on Rabs Geek Pride Day Giveaway, this was #4

It’s a very nice coffee flavored, caffeine free drink, I’m really enjoying this!

Post-Steep Additives: 1 packet white sugar
much more caramel than coffee now

An excellent dessert tea!

Images: http://amazonv.blogspot.com/2010/06/georgia-tea-company-loose-leaf-rooibos_15.html

8 min or more
Rabs

Squee! So happy that you’re having fun :) I’m also especially honored that you posted my rules on your blog ::beams with pride::

AmazonV

Just trying to spread the geeky love miss DM :)

mpierce87

This sounds really good!

Comments

Rabs

AmazonV

Just trying to spread the geeky love miss DM :)

mpierce87

This sounds really good!

I love caffeine! I prefer tea to coffee. I prefer my flavors to be in your face, not subtle. I plan to use this blog to keep track of the teas I have tried.

I get my daily dose of caffeine from Starbucks (Grande soy no water chai latte).

~~~~~~~~*~
0-25=Bleh! not again if it were free
25-50=Acceptable, if it were free or there were limited other tea options
50-75=I might purchase this tea from time to time, or select it while out
75-100=A staple in our cupboard from now on, I will purchase and keep purchasing

Blacksburg, Virginia