iced was lack lacklustar…has it on the train in this AM while reading “wizards first rule” it was mellow, slightly citrus – not decreasing points but suggest having it hot not cold

Rabs

You’ll have to let me know what you think of the Goodkind. I’ve read that one and his Law of Nines. Beyond that I don’t want to say too much until you finish it.

gmathis

I started Wizards First Rule some time ago and liked it, but my attention span just couldn’t hold out for that many pages!

AmazonV

they are very long, but since they canceled the tv show i want more adventure!

Comments

Rabs

gmathis

AmazonV

they are very long, but since they canceled the tv show i want more adventure!

I am The Devotea USA. I love caffeine! I prefer tea to coffee. I prefer my flavors to be in your face, not subtle. I plan to use this blog to keep track of the teas I have tried.

I get my daily dose of caffeine from Starbucks (Grande soy no water chai latte).

~~~~~~~~*~
0-25=Bleh! not again if it were free
25-50=Acceptable, if it were free or there were limited other tea options
50-75=I might purchase this tea from time to time, or select it while out
75-100=A staple in our cupboard from now on, I will purchase and keep purchasing

Blacksburg, Virginia