drank Mango Black Tea by thepuriTea

cold steep iced cup with dinner (seafood taco, dont’ ask) i think it steeped 2-3 days?
delicious! fresh juicy mango fruit followed by some smooth black tea

__Morgana__

Wow. Yay for 100! I’m so used to seeing lower ratings from you. ;-)

AmazonV

yea i’m a picky fussy eater :) i am the biggest fan of this tea, it really is the best mango black tea out there, and i’ve been begging for samples from everyone here so it’s been a long journey!

JacquelineM

I had a Mahi Mahi taco at El Vez – it was quite good! :)

AmazonV

oh man el vez! one of my co-workers loves that place, i’ve only been there once so far, nommmmm

Comments

__Morgana__

Wow. Yay for 100! I’m so used to seeing lower ratings from you. ;-)

JacquelineM

I had a Mahi Mahi taco at El Vez – it was quite good! :)

AmazonV

I am The Devotea USA. I love caffeine! I prefer tea to coffee. I prefer my flavors to be in your face, not subtle. I plan to use this blog to keep track of the teas I have tried.

I get my daily dose of caffeine from Starbucks (Grande soy no water chai latte).

~~~~~~~~*~
0-25=Bleh! not again if it were free
25-50=Acceptable, if it were free or there were limited other tea options
50-75=I might purchase this tea from time to time, or select it while out
75-100=A staple in our cupboard from now on, I will purchase and keep purchasing

Blacksburg, Virginia