Steep Information:
Amount: 29 pearls, 4 g (~twice the recommended)
Water: 175°F 500ml filtered water
Tool: Breville One-Touch Tea Maker BTM800XL (green, custom)
Steep Time: 3 minutes
Served: Hot

Tasting Notes:
Dry Leaf Smell: feint jasmine
Steeped Tea Smell: barely jasmine
Flavor: a little floral and sweet, barely there
Body: Light
Aftertaste: floral
Liquor: translucent honey colored yellow-brown

I won these teas in a contest that was run by Dan on Steepster that was great fun, and got me tea prizes!

I find the labels on the tea samples to be perfect, they include the company name, tea name, tea type, and steeping directions. I have been informed that the samples that you buy on the web site, or any teas purchased on the site, will come in food safe, plastic lined, kraft bags which keep light out and keep the tea fresh for about 4-5 months. Tea is best stored in tins which are not clear and air tight, since light activates the steeping process and moisture as well. The sample bags I received were about 2-3 cups each, where purchased samples are larger.

Post-Steep Additives: German rock sugar, a little sweeter not much more change

Perhaps I should have steeped longer?

Pictures: http://amazonv.blogspot.com/2010/07/georgia-tea-company-loose-leaf-green.html

I love caffeine! I prefer tea to coffee. I prefer my flavors to be in your face, not subtle. I plan to use this blog to keep track of the teas I have tried.

I get my daily dose of caffeine from Starbucks (Grande soy no water chai latte).

~~~~~~~~*~
0-25=Bleh! not again if it were free
25-50=Acceptable, if it were free or there were limited other tea options
50-75=I might purchase this tea from time to time, or select it while out
75-100=A staple in our cupboard from now on, I will purchase and keep purchasing

Blacksburg, Virginia