drank Snowflake by Georgia Tea Company

Served: Hot

Tasting Notes:
Dry Leaf Smell: sweet, almond, coconut
Steeped Tea Smell: sweet, nutty
Flavor: sweet black tea, almond, coconut, almond joy!
Body: Medium
Aftertaste: almond, bitter, astringent
Liquor: opaque dark cloudy brown

I won these teas in a contest that was run by Dan on Steepster that was great fun, and got me tea prizes!

I find the labels on the tea samples to be perfect, they include the company name, tea name, tea type, and steeping directions. I have been informed that the samples that you buy on the web site, or any teas purchased on the site, will come in food safe, plastic lined, kraft bags which keep light out and keep the tea fresh for about 4-5 months. Tea is best stored in tins which are not clear and air tight, since light activates the steeping process and moisture as well. The sample bags I received were about 2-3 cups each, where purchased samples are larger.

Delicious candy like tea, but not so perfect as to get 4 leaves, but if you are an almond joy fan I recommend this strongly.

Images: http://amazonv.blogspot.com/2010/08/georgia-tea-company-loose-leaf-black.html

I love caffeine! I prefer tea to coffee. I prefer my flavors to be in your face, not subtle. I plan to use this blog to keep track of the teas I have tried.

I get my daily dose of caffeine from Starbucks (Grande soy no water chai latte).

~~~~~~~~*~
0-25=Bleh! not again if it were free
25-50=Acceptable, if it were free or there were limited other tea options
50-75=I might purchase this tea from time to time, or select it while out
75-100=A staple in our cupboard from now on, I will purchase and keep purchasing

Blacksburg, Virginia