drank Jade Oolong by Panama hotel

Steeped Tea Smell: Sweet, vegetal, floral
Flavor: Silky, vegetal, sweet
Body: Light
Aftertaste: Sweet
Liquor: Translucent honey golden yellow green

The tea was well prepared, no astringency or bitterness.

The store itself was roomy, bright, full of people quietly talking or working on laptops. There was a nice large selection of teas. I ordered a butter cookie and the oolong tea and sat for a few hours while reading my book and waiting to go to dinner and then the airport.

I never felt rushed, and the staff was friendly and helpful.

I highly recommend you visit this location if you find yourself in Seattle. I would like to thank Prashanthi of Makeda Coffee for this fabulous recommendation.

Resteep: When I pour the last of the tea the waitress promptly asked if i would like a resteep, the resteep was just as flavorful as the first steep. I wish I had more time to try another steep of the leaves they were large and only partially unraveled.

I am The Devotea USA. I love caffeine! I prefer tea to coffee. I prefer my flavors to be in your face, not subtle. I plan to use this blog to keep track of the teas I have tried.

I get my daily dose of caffeine from Starbucks (Grande soy no water chai latte).

~~~~~~~~*~
0-25=Bleh! not again if it were free
25-50=Acceptable, if it were free or there were limited other tea options
50-75=I might purchase this tea from time to time, or select it while out
75-100=A staple in our cupboard from now on, I will purchase and keep purchasing

Blacksburg, Virginia