drank Paris by Harney & Sons

On occasion I like to treat myself with things like new shoes, some jewelery or a single serve sachet from Harney & Sons. I’m glad that yesterday I did that latter, because this is one of the nicest teas from this brand I’ve ever had! Its a lovely delicate and incredibly smooth black tea with a hint of currant. Perfect for light morning tea with cucumber sandwiches and shortbread. Also to sully this infusion with milk would be a crime so please don’t!

Take note other companies: After being able to purchase a single cup worth of tea leaves to try, of a blend that sounded more interesting than delicious but it was only $1 so I didn’t mind risking it, I’m going to buy a 200g tin of it next week!

Harney & Sons The Store

So glad you like it! I agree that adding milk to it would be a crime, the flavors are very subtle. If you enjoy this tea, I’d recommend a few others to get samples of: Indian Nimbu, Wedding Tea and Boston. The first two revolve around the idea of sweet and citrusy flavors, with a darjeeling base and a mutan white base respectively, and the Boston has an exquisite cranberry almond blend.

Miss Sweet

Thanks so much for the recommendations, I’ll definitely keep an eye out for them!

Comments

Harney & Sons The Store

Miss Sweet

An earl grey sipping, Sinatra swooning, retail management maven from New Zealand, planning to take over the world with tea, one charleston at a time.

A special hello to all the lovely people I met at the World Tea Expo 2010!

~

Are you…
a tea fan interested in participating in a swap?
a tea company that would like to trial shipping to New Zealand?
a tea blender wanting your tea reviewed?
a tea retailer looking for your next star manager?
an owner of a tea empire looking for a best friend/wife/mistress?
a handsome, dapper, tattooed and single 30-something man seeking a girlfriend?

Do contact me! amber.teaser@gmail.com