The taste of this was so strange I can’t tell if I like it or not! The vanilla is definitely the most dominant flavour, with a tiiiny hint of grapefruit coming through on the aftertaste. Kinda like a school kid left behind on a field trip.

Cofftea

I do realize that this is a different tea from a different company (that I haven’t tried yet), but I have had Adagio’s white grapefruit and I much prefer it at a 3 min steep vs the 7 they suggest. So, if you want tinker around, maybe that’d be something you’d like. Hope it works!:)

Miss Sweet

Ah, thanks for the hint – I usually follow the packet brewing instructions on first brew then play around the second but this was just a single teabag I picked up! Though I would be interested in buying another to see if a shorter brewing time would bring out the grapefruit more.

Comments

Cofftea

Miss Sweet

An earl grey sipping, Sinatra swooning, retail management maven from New Zealand, planning to take over the world with tea, one charleston at a time.

A special hello to all the lovely people I met at the World Tea Expo 2010!

~

Are you…
a tea fan interested in participating in a swap?
a tea company that would like to trial shipping to New Zealand?
a tea blender wanting your tea reviewed?
a tea retailer looking for your next star manager?
an owner of a tea empire looking for a best friend/wife/mistress?
a handsome, dapper, tattooed and single 30-something man seeking a girlfriend?

Do contact me! amber.teaser@gmail.com