drank Fountain Of Youth by t Leaf T

Something that tastes this bad has to be good for you, right? Gah. This brews up to a medium yellowy color and the aroma is very leafy. Which is understandable when you check the ingredients list: ginko, nettle leaves, blackberry leaves, St Johns wort, vervain, mistletoe, white thorn leaves, lemongrass, green tea, willow herb, cornflower blossoms and safflower blossoms (the last two probably for decorative purposes only).
So what does it taste like? It tastes like most herbal teas I hate, so packed with leaves it tastes like drinking a wet garden. If I’m drinking a herbal tisane, I prefer uncomplicated blends, regardless of the health benefits!

Veri-Tea

Yes, I agree about herbal blends like that… I love my herbs, but simpler is better.

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Wow, that’s a lot of stuff packed into that blend.

Miss Sweet

I’d expect nothing short of a miracle cure after drinking something with that many hearbs in it haha

Comments

Veri-Tea

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Wow, that’s a lot of stuff packed into that blend.

Miss Sweet

An earl grey sipping, Sinatra swooning, retail management maven from New Zealand, planning to take over the world with tea, one charleston at a time.

A special hello to all the lovely people I met at the World Tea Expo 2010!

~

Are you…
a tea fan interested in participating in a swap?
a tea company that would like to trial shipping to New Zealand?
a tea blender wanting your tea reviewed?
a tea retailer looking for your next star manager?
an owner of a tea empire looking for a best friend/wife/mistress?
a handsome, dapper, tattooed and single 30-something man seeking a girlfriend?

Do contact me! amber.teaser@gmail.com