Sorry Yunnan Golden Tips, I am officially casting you aside like yesterdays jam.
The aroma of Caravan’s leaves are overwhelmingly smokey, but the flavour rounds out to that perfect balance of tea and woodsmoke with a faint hint of sweetness… I’m completely in love. Smooth enough to drink plain, plus it held almost all of its kick for a second steep – you should order some now before its gone for good.

I’m so cute-ed out by this company, you have no idea. And not just for entertaining my tea gang idea/reality on twitter. Prompt international delivery, rad packaging, awesome wee extras. Can’t wait to patch up and roll through town with my gang, terrorizing people who drink bad tea…

Doulton

I, too, love Caravan. I’m deeply in love with the smoky, sweet brew. Everything else seems insipid after one’s fallen in love with smoke.

Miss Sweet

Its just SO much better than all the other smokey teas I’ve tried! I’ll have to keep an eye on how many sets are left, I suspect I will need to reorder…

da.u.de

Oddly enough I came to know about this company through the rave reviews on their packaging design. I can’t wait to taste. In my shopping list now! :)

Miss Sweet

Ha, one of the main incentives for me to buy aside from the reviews on the tea itself, was the packaging!

Comments

Doulton

da.u.de

Miss Sweet

An earl grey sipping, Sinatra swooning, retail management maven from New Zealand, planning to take over the world with tea, one charleston at a time.

A special hello to all the lovely people I met at the World Tea Expo 2010!

~

Are you…
a tea fan interested in participating in a swap?
a tea company that would like to trial shipping to New Zealand?
a tea blender wanting your tea reviewed?
a tea retailer looking for your next star manager?
an owner of a tea empire looking for a best friend/wife/mistress?
a handsome, dapper, tattooed and single 30-something man seeking a girlfriend?

Do contact me! amber.teaser@gmail.com