drank Sweet Lemon by t Leaf T

I want so badly to like this tea, but after several cups I have decided to give up and face the facts: I do not like Sweet Lemon at all. It has a strange lemon flavour, reminiscent of imitation lemon essence that you think is okay to use in your cupcakes when you’re out of real lemons, but it ends up ruining the whole batch.
I guess I’ll continue my hunt for a tasty lemon black tea…

Cofftea

I don’t think I’m ever gonna live in NZ… 70.

Cofftea

ok that’s weird… I meant to say less than 30% of your teas have a rating grater than 70.

Miss Sweet

Or live in NZ and boost the tea drinking population so more tea vendors stock their tea here :)

~lauren.

oh wow – we’re doing that freakonomics thing here – drawing conclusions based on correlations on interestingly diverse data points! Cool! :)

__Morgana__

Lol Lauren.

@~lauren Bahahahaha!

Angrboda

Lauren, snicker :D

Comments

Cofftea

I don’t think I’m ever gonna live in NZ… 70.

~lauren.

__Morgana__

Lol Lauren.

@~lauren Bahahahaha!

Angrboda

Lauren, snicker :D

An earl grey sipping, Sinatra swooning, retail management maven from New Zealand, planning to take over the world with tea, one charleston at a time.

A special hello to all the lovely people I met at the World Tea Expo 2010!

~

Are you…
a tea fan interested in participating in a swap?
a tea company that would like to trial shipping to New Zealand?
a tea blender wanting your tea reviewed?
a tea retailer looking for your next star manager?
an owner of a tea empire looking for a best friend/wife/mistress?
a handsome, dapper, tattooed and single 30-something man seeking a girlfriend?

Do contact me! amber.teaser@gmail.com