drank East Frisian by Harney & Sons

Huh, perhaps I have come across yet another old and dusty tea on the shelves of my local tea store because this tasted fairly bland and not robust at all. Perhaps I am expecting too much from the description, but I found it to be a rather weak tea that wouldn’t benefit from the addition of cream and sugar. Unless you are seeking hot sugary cream that is slightly tea flavoured, therefore you are also insane.

Doulton

Maybe the tea was off? I had this recently and thought it was excellent; quite strong (although not the strongest but a vigorously strong morning cuppa and decided I liked it best with milk and a touch of sugar.

Miss Sweet

This wasn’t strong at all, it reminded me of a weak teabag english breakfast really. Gutted, that makes the second Harney & Sons tea I’ve had that has been stale. The NZ distributors must be really slack :/

Ann Rein

Oh my, this is my favorite morning cuppa. I find the flannel nice, honey and milk and it’s just perfect.

Comments

Doulton

Miss Sweet

Ann Rein

An earl grey sipping, Sinatra swooning, retail management maven from New Zealand, planning to take over the world with tea, one charleston at a time.

A special hello to all the lovely people I met at the World Tea Expo 2010!

~

Are you…
a tea fan interested in participating in a swap?
a tea company that would like to trial shipping to New Zealand?
a tea blender wanting your tea reviewed?
a tea retailer looking for your next star manager?
an owner of a tea empire looking for a best friend/wife/mistress?
a handsome, dapper, tattooed and single 30-something man seeking a girlfriend?

Do contact me! amber.teaser@gmail.com