drank Elderberry Green Tea by 52teas

In my experience, flavoured greens tend to use a heavy dose of flavouring to hide the fact you are drinking a green tea, making for a rather pointless cup. In this blend the elderberries are more complimentary, letting the sencha base skip along beside it hand in hand.
I can definitely see how fantastic this would be iced, but I think I will save that for a day that doesn’t require one to be wrapped head-to-toe in wool…

52teas

It just dawned on me that it is winter there. (DOH!)

Here I am grumbling to myself about how the spring and summer are miserable for business and there’s a whole southern hemisphere bracing for winter. I need some more customers from New Zealand, Chile? Peru?

BTW, didn’t respond yet, but I did get your email. Will be taking corrective action ASAP.

Miss Sweet

Haha it really is prime tea-selling time! Bring on all those warming, creamy, spicy teas… which usually don’t get blended until Christmas (and who wants to drink that kinda tea in the middle of summer??).

& thank you! Thought it was a bit weird, especially as I got the Butter Pecan tonight as well :)

52teas

I think the butter pecan will make a nice hot tea too. Though it is thoroughly enjoyable (and IMO,quite ice-cream-like) iced.

Comments

52teas

It just dawned on me that it is winter there. (DOH!)

Miss Sweet

52teas

An earl grey sipping, Sinatra swooning, retail management maven from New Zealand, planning to take over the world with tea, one charleston at a time.

A special hello to all the lovely people I met at the World Tea Expo 2010!

~

Are you…
a tea fan interested in participating in a swap?
a tea company that would like to trial shipping to New Zealand?
a tea blender wanting your tea reviewed?
a tea retailer looking for your next star manager?
an owner of a tea empire looking for a best friend/wife/mistress?
a handsome, dapper, tattooed and single 30-something man seeking a girlfriend?

Do contact me! amber.teaser@gmail.com