drank Lemonbushomile by 52teas

I’m feeling really cranky today so instead of punching people in the face, I brewed a pot of this and put on The Smiths.
Oh yeah. The lemon in this is really perfect. You get that buttery-lemon-slice goodness of the lemongrass, the puckering-citrus of the lemon peel (enhanced by the hibiscus) and before it all gets out of control the chamomile helps the honeybush mellow everything out. Including me.
And with all the people who’ve come in and started singing along to my music today, its hard to continue feeling grumpy. The magic of Morrissey and Lemonbushomile!

JacquelineM

Horray for the Smiths! We recently started using Pandora radio, (Users enter a song or artist that they enjoy, and the service responds by playing selections that are musically similar) and no matter what band or artist I put in, Pandora always sticks in some Smiths. All roads lead to Morrissey in my tastes! :) :) :)

Miss Sweet

Haha I think all roads lead to Morrissey anyway!

Stephanie

Any tealog that mentions the Smiths or Morrissey deserves a heart in my book (oh the memories!!) :)

Comments

JacquelineM

Miss Sweet

Haha I think all roads lead to Morrissey anyway!

Stephanie

An earl grey sipping, Sinatra swooning, retail management maven from New Zealand, planning to take over the world with tea, one charleston at a time.

A special hello to all the lovely people I met at the World Tea Expo 2010!

~

Are you…
a tea fan interested in participating in a swap?
a tea company that would like to trial shipping to New Zealand?
a tea blender wanting your tea reviewed?
a tea retailer looking for your next star manager?
an owner of a tea empire looking for a best friend/wife/mistress?
a handsome, dapper, tattooed and single 30-something man seeking a girlfriend?

Do contact me! amber.teaser@gmail.com