drank Sydney Breakfast by T2

T2 do a lot of breakfast teas that aren’t what I’d envision to be a breakfast tea at all really, they’re just flavoured teas with the name ‘breakfast’ slapped on them. Sydney Breakfast is actually a weak earl grey masquerading as a breakfast blend so its disappointing if you want either, but a cup of this makes for a really nice light afternoon tea with a ghost of bergamot. Best enjoyed plain (and if you ignore the word ‘breakfast’).

52teas

You’re back! I was worried about you. You had logged Monkey Fart and Kitchen Sink with no notes, and I kept checking back to see what you thought and… silence.

I got another order from New Zealand today. I realize it’s a big country, but I had to wonder if it was someone referred by Ms. Sweet.

Serendipitea

That would be me – I put in the NZ order last night, well it was more like 3am this morning actually .. I just realised I’d missed out on the Cinnamon Raisin Toast I was longing to try so thought I’d better snag the other things I’ve had my eye on before it’s too late, and while the 3pouch deal was on :D

52teas

Awesome! Thanks for the business. I always love sending packages to far away places. So far, we have shipped to almost every state and every territory or province in the US/Canada, France, Denmark, Israel, the UK, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Germany and Australia. I have a big world map at the shop that we put pins in every time we ship someplace new. Wish I could find one to put on our website.

Anyway, thanks again.

Miss Sweet

Haha aw, I’ve just been swamped with work and other projects at the moment! I’ve got a ton of teas to log, hopefully will get some more up in the next week (along with my love letter to Earl Grey Cheesecake because, MY GOD).

And yay for another 52 Teas drinker in NZ!

52teas

hehehehe We like love letters to our teas.

Comments

52teas

Serendipitea

Anyway, thanks again.

Miss Sweet

And yay for another 52 Teas drinker in NZ!

52teas

hehehehe We like love letters to our teas.

An earl grey sipping, Sinatra swooning, retail management maven from New Zealand, planning to take over the world with tea, one charleston at a time.

A special hello to all the lovely people I met at the World Tea Expo 2010!

~

Are you…
a tea fan interested in participating in a swap?
a tea company that would like to trial shipping to New Zealand?
a tea blender wanting your tea reviewed?
a tea retailer looking for your next star manager?
an owner of a tea empire looking for a best friend/wife/mistress?
a handsome, dapper, tattooed and single 30-something man seeking a girlfriend?

Do contact me! amber.teaser@gmail.com