drank Green and Fruity by DAVIDsTEA

This one came as the result of a swap with Brandy 3392 – thanks Brandy!

Green rooibos is def. a lot better than red in my opinion, much more clean and herbal tasting, less medicine-y, etc. I just wanted to comment that I seem to have the most difficult time spelling “rooibos” – I always have to look it up!

This was steeped for 5 minutes with boiling water. It definitely lives up to the name – VERY fruity! I am getting a lot of mango papaya type flavors, it’s also great that this isn’t too tart and doesn’t have hibiscus in it as far as I can tell. It reminds me of Jardin Sauvage by Lupicia but I think this one might be a little better. I love fruity teas so this really hits the spot. Probably would be great iced as well… i’m digging it!

I haven’t placed an order with David’s Tea for eons but I would get this one again. Great for a non-caffeinated type of moment.

Amariel

I really like this one, and I have to agree with you that green rooibis is more palatable than red. I’m probably going to get some, as I am sure it will be a great tea in summer, iced.

Comments

Amariel

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around